The Coaching Skills for Leaders session will explore the concept of coaching, provide you with a framework in which to hold effective ‘coaching conversations’ as well as practical experience. The overall intention is to support you to have meaningful conversations that encourage people to own issues, make decisions and be both responsible and accountable for the outcomes.
- Understand what is meant by a coaching approach and the impact it can have on individuals and organisations
- Understand how and where coaching fits within the Trust strategic plans
- Know more about key coaching skills such as: active listening, empathy, asking open questions, giving effective feedback
- Be more aware of the psychological aspects of a coaching approach
- Have experienced and practised using these key coaching skills
|27/03/2018||09.30-16.00||Education and Training Centre|
|09/05/2018||09.30-16.00||Education and Training Centre|
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Greater appreciation of Coaching as a valuable leadership approach
- Increased confidence in holding coaching conversations
- Utilise coaching effectively to help staff make and own decisions
How to Book
This course can now be booked via Manager’s self-service. For information on how to do this, please click here.
To book contact the Education and Training Centre Admin Team via: email@example.com.