The Learning and Development (L&D) Facilitators are responsible for the design and delivery of non-clinical learning interventions throughout the Trust. This includes the Welcome Event, cultural and behaviour training and the development of a leadership and management framework.
We offer courses that are advertised across the Trust for learners to access, we also provide bespoke programmes to support individuals, team or departmental requirements in partnership with commissioning departments.
We support learners at all levels, irrespective of their role or seniority. We can offer support on a 1:1 basis or as part of a wider group learning activity.
Below are some of the areas we specialise in:
- Leadership and Management. The Countess of Chester are an accredited centre with the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM) meaning successful completion of some of our programmes can provide learners with a nationally recognised qualification in Leadership and Management
- Values and behaviours
- Self-Awareness, Personal Responsibility and Accountability
- Relationship Awareness
- Performance and Appraisal
- 360 Feedback
- Customer Care
- Team Building and Development
What else do L&D do?
As well as the design and delivery of learning programmes we can also help in the following ways:
- Identify and sign post to appropriate vocational learning programmes based on learner/ departmental requirements such as Apprenticeships
- Provide objective advice and guidance around internal and external learning opportunities
- Work with managers to identify learning needs specific to their division or team and advising on how needs can be best met
- Provide a 360 feedback service using a range of supportive instruments such as MBTI, SDI and the NHS Healthcare Leadership 360° Feedback Model
- Support all staff to access and recognise achievement via the Trust recognition and outstanding achievement award schemes
- Oversee a range of Level 2 distance learning qualifications through NCFE.
Contacting the Learning & Development Facilitators:
|Lizzie Shevlin||Tel: 01244 366541||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Haslam||Tel: 01244 363426||Email: email@example.com|